Facebook Usernames have replaced the good old user ID’s as they were long and hard to remember.But there are lot of applications and tricks like Magic Number and blue coloured Facebook status trick which requires your Facebook ID.You can find the User ID of any page,Group or profile by using Facebook graphs.
How To Find the Profile ID In Facebook:
Finding the Profile ID of those users who haven’t changed their User ID number with the username.
- Login to your Facebook Account and open Profile page of the user.
- Now just look at the URL in the address bar it will be something like this
- Here 123456789 is profile ID.
For those who have Changed their User ID numbers with username, finding the Profile ID can be little bit tricky .
- Login to your Facebook Account
- Copy/paste the following URL in the address bar.
- Now after the slash (/) add your username and hit Enter.
- Now in the screen look for the “id” this will be your Facebook Profile ID.
That’s it! By this trick you can find Profile ID for your profile as well as for Pages.
Note: Remember the User ID number of pages is of 12 digits not of 15.